Sunday, January 2, 2011

Some Close-ups

 Janet Sampson- Pattera Garden
 Floral and lace- Addicted to Stitches
Another Addicted to Stitches design

Here is some detail shots of the embroidered blocks in my quilt

I have completed the embroidery on all the small squares. I have started to sew all the blocks together. I am running into problems though. The bigger embroidery blocks is slightly bigger than the pieced star- all my own fault! Now I have to stretch and fudge to get sharp points to match up!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful.
    Going to make a spectacular quilt.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is wonderful work!!! Such beauty...Can't imagine what the quilt will look like when finished, but I am sure it will be stunning.
    Elzaan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...